In the context of several National and International Grants, we are seeking two outstanding Post-Doc researchers and/or motivated post-graduate Research Assistants to join us in developing new wearable devices, systems, and data analysis tools for physiological and physical activities monitoring.
The ideal candidate should have the following expertise:
– Relevant publications in international journals and experience in fundraising
– Fluent English is essential
– Excellent interpersonal skills including team working and a collegiate approach. Self-motivation, initiative, and independent thought/working.
– Proficient in MATLAB, Python, C, C++ programming
– Experience in one or more of the following topics:
1. Wearable systems design and development, encompassing electronic design, assembly and testing, microcontroller-based programming.
2. Body Sensor Networks
3. Real-time data acquisition and processing and related algorithms
4. Experimental protocols on human subjects
We will appreciate if you could send your interest to apply by email to E. Schena (e.schena(AT)unicampus.it), D. Formica (d.formica(AT)unicampus.it) and C. Massaroni (c.massaroni(AT)unicampus.it), including a motivation letter detailing how your research profile relate to the project and a CV.