The European Society of Biomechanics is pleased to endorse the 15th International Symposium on Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering and the 3rd Conference on Imaging and Visualization.
These meetings will be held in the wonderful City of Lisbon, a historical city full of stories to tell.
The two events will run together as a single conference highlighting the strong connection with the Taylor and Francis journals:
• Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering (John Middleton and Christopher Jacobs, Eds.)
• Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging and Visualization (João Manuel R.S. Tavares, Ed.)
The meeting is hosted by the Instituto Superior Técnico, University of Lisbon and Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto and you are cordially invited to participate in what is now the major international meeting on computational biomechanics, imaging and visualization.
The meeting encompasses:
• Plenary Talks by renowned international speakers
• Oral and Poster Sessions by contributing authors
• Special sessions on emerging topics
• Software and medical technology exhibits by leading organizations
• Substantial sponsored prizes for best research prensetation and posters
The meeting has always promoted international collaboration and networking and this is evidenced through the well-known research groups, commercial companies and scientific organizations who continue to present their research and also support and sponsor the CMBBE meeting series.