The international foot and ankle biomechanics community (i-FAB) is an international collaborative community of all people related to foot and ankle biomechanics.
- to connect people working in the foot and ankle biomechanics domain regardless of discipline, sector and location
- to promote integration of research activities
- to accelerate research developments
- to create coordinated community wide activities
- to build international activities to address common research challenges.
Any ESB member interested in i-FAB can get more information at www.i-FAB.org