With our “spring cleaning”, those members who were in arrears with their membership fee were switched to “resigned” status (but they are still in time to redeem and rejoin the ESB!) Despite this cleaning, total membership is over 1300 (1328 members in total).
A very warm welcome to the 177 new members who have joined us since Autumn 2017:
- 54 new active members: Aoife Healy, Mikko Venäläinen, Sebastián Jaramillo Isaza, Sofia Brandão, Dhanak Gupta, Konstantinos Mountris, Nilza Ramião, Elisabete Silva, Lin Meng, Mats Svensson, Emma Hodson-Tole, Andrew Weightman, Navrag Singh, Antoine Perrier, Payman Mosaffa, Jose Munoz, Ivana Pajic-Lijakovic, Marco Mandolini, Andrea Cugno,Vasileios Vavourakis, Igor Karsaj, Ian Stavness, Rémi Gauthier, Fabio Storm, Tim Meyer, Guillaume Haiat, Moshe Brand, Kristina Markovic, Abhishek Kumar, Junning Chen, Sourav Patnaik, Mara Terzini, Colin Boyle, Massimo Antonio Fazio, Marianne Hollensteiner, Semyon Churbanov, Alex Ireland, Chiara Giulia Fontanella, Miguel Castilho, Saima Ahmed, Manuel Rausch, Michael Roland, Jessica Oakes, Gillian Weir, Glen Cooper, Nathan Wages, Hannah Wyatt, Christoph M Augustin, Surabhi Sonam, Kaj Emanuel, Massimo Sartori, Horacio López Menéndez, Ali Akyildiz and Ravi Prakash Tewari
- 122 new student members: Nicolas Grandmaison, Henitsoa Rasoanandrianina, Pascal Schütz, Courtney Cox, Alberto Mantegazza, Megan Le Warne, Rosa Visscher, Silje Ekroll Jahren, Quentin Goossens, Maria Hilvert, Caoimhe Morris, Simone Russo, Patrick Mombellet, William Johnston, Ana I. Lorente, Josh Leipheimer, Mehwish Arshad, Moonsung Cho, Annika vom Scheidt, Benjamin Maier, Janet Deane, Cristina Cavinato, Alexandra Alcantara Guardado, Caryn Urbanczyk, Deepak Kumar Ravi, Osama Maklad, Selin Aydin Fadakli, Luca Parisi, Guillaume Durandau, Akira Komatsu, Maria Boumpouli, Osman Gueltekin, Humaira Mahmood, Fanette Chassagne, Rama Krishna Reddy Guduru, Gabriele Nasello, Sarah Moudy, Abir Dutta, Thomas Notermans, Joeri Kok, Emily Ryan, Tengyu Zhang, Neda Alam, Shabnam Samsami, Pavlos Silvestros, Judith Piet, Qida Zhang, Jessica Dobson, Eric Jenkins, Luca Ruggiero, Sophie Rapagna, Maria Paz Quilez Callen, Alexander MacIntosh, Jonathan Pitocchi, Yin Chang, Jonas Markström, Catherine Disney, Sonia Alves, Colin Firminger, Thomas Neitmann, Elie Truyen, Andreas Geier, Tiago de Melo Malaquias, Yewande Adesida, Kerbaï Saïd Eroumé, Nathaniel Kelly, Laxmi Muralidharan, Karol Calò, Maria Ortiz-Paparoni, Seyed Ali Elahi, Hannelore Boey, Allison Luger, Sophie Jeandel, Steffi Van Hees, Amelie Sas, Shuo Wang, Pierre Puchaud, Galina Khachaturyan, Mojgan Ghodrati, Chloe Audebert, Yoann Hériveaux, Martin Revel, Benjamin Czaja, Johan Lahti, Andrea Mainardi, James Hopwood, Kriti Arya, Amir Esrafilian, Peter Van den Berghe, Michela Bozzetto, Hamed Ziaei Poor, Mehdi Shekarforoush, Tao Liu, Trevor Savage, Maarten Prins, Florian Schall, Oliver Morgan, Ala Elhelali, Khyati Verma, Stefan Tiefenboeck, Elena Provaggi, Daniela Warnecke, Giovanni Rossini, Joost Op ‘t Eynde, Amir Shafaat, Benjamin Delpuech, Kai Riemer, Antoine Falisse, Phakakorn Panpho, Alice Spenlehauer, James Forsyth, Aziz Tokgoz, Simona Seminati, Torstein Daehlin, Daniela Cruz-Moreira, Vishwanath Managuli, Camelia-Gratiela Tusan, Barbara Postolka, Mariia Dvoriashyna, Roberta Visone, Laura Zorzetto and Meisam Asgari
- Also a very warm welcome to our new corporate member: Synopsys Simpleware (more from them below)
In addition, a few Active Members this year are becoming Senior Members of the ESB due to retirement or to their long-standing participation in the society. We are glad to see them still actively attending our Congresses, and giving their contribution to the ESB.
During the yearly congress in Dublin a new Honorary member will be presented at the General Assembly.
Companies joining the ESB as Corporate members are giving a valuable financial support. This for instance enables the ESB to provide more travel grants for students to attend the yearly meeting, allowed creating the Mobility Awards, and new Corporate-sponsored best paper awards.
We would like to welcome a new corporate member – Synopsis Simpleware Currently, our Corporate members are: AMTI, Ansys, ßBeta, Materialise, MTS, Nobel Biocare, Synopsis Simpleware and Taylor & Francis.If you know of any company that might be interested in joining us please contact the membership committee: email@example.com
How to pay the ESB yearly membership fee?
In order to avoid any confusion regarding the payment of the ESB membership fee, we would like to remind you the following:
- If you attend the WCB in Dublin in July, please remember to indicate you are affiliated with the ESB when you register. This way, your WCB registration will automatically cover ESB membership for year 2019.
- If you do not attend the annual ESB congress (or the WCB, this year), your membership will elapse at the end of the current year (2018). For the following year you will be required to pay your annual membership fee online.
- Members who allow their membership to lapse by not paying their membership fee for 2 consecutive years (i.e. neither paying online, nor by attending the annual ESB congress) will be maintained within the membership database for a period of 2 years, under the status of “resigned”.
For more details about membership payment rules, please visit the dedicated page.
To update/check your membership profile and fee payments, you just need to loginin the ESB website and follow the link to the online payment page, on the right. The ESB website has been redesigned recently, but you can still login with your email address (the one you used to register for the ESB) and old password.
MªAngeles Pérez Ansón