The new open access journal by Taylor & Francis
DO YOU WANT THE WORLD TO READ YOUR RESEARCH?
Why not publish your next paper in International Biomechanics, a new open access journal? Published by Taylor & Francis, the journal offers global free access to your paper upon publication (and rigorous peer review beforehand), ensuring there is no better way to showcase the quality of your work.
The journal encourages the submission of original articles, reviews, short communications and case studies in all areas of biomechanics including, but not limited to:
- Bio-fluid mechanics
- Continuum Biomechanics
- Cellular Biomechanics
- Tissue Mechanics
- Comparative Biomechanics and Functional Anatomy
- Animal locomotion
- Gait analysis
- Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic Biomechanics
- Cardiovascular Biomechanics
- Plant Biomechanics
- Injury Biomechanics
- Impact Biomechanics
- Sport and Exercise Biomechanics
- Quantitative Ergonomics, Human Factors engineering, Occupational Biomechanics
- Developmental Biomechanics
To celebrate the journal’s launch, a 50% discount on the standard APC (article publishing charge) is currently being offered. This means that you can publish your paper in the journal for only $750 until 31st December 2014.