A Society of over 1000 members!
Just before the end of 2014, the ESB a reached the symbolic target of one thousand members (counting only those in good standing). This was celebrated by giving away a prize of 5 years of free membership to the 1000th individual member. The lucky new member is Ehsan Soodmand from Chemnitz University of Technology (Germany).
Welcome to the new members of the ESB
A very warm welcome to the 67 new members who have joined the ESB since Autumn 2014:
- 34 new active members: Qingen Meng, Simin Li, Rob Krams, Alison Jones, Alejandro Yañez, Hansen Ulrich, Anastasia Pavlova, Gerhard Sommer, Matti Huotari, Rita Kiss, Shiva Kotha, Adam Siemienski, Artur Struzik, Bogdan Pietraszewski, Kenichi Tamura, Stefaan Verbruggen, Sabine Kling, Amin Komeili, Georgia Dalagiorgou, Giorgio Mattei, Krishnagoud Manda, Johanna Buschmann, Sheraz Makil, Bettina Willie, Javier Rodríguez, Massimo Di Pardo, Josef Septika, Sang-Hie Lee, Ameet Aiyangar, Quentin Grimal, Federica Caselli, Spyros Masouros, Katia Genovese and Angela Kedgley.
- 32 new student members: Vikesh Chandaria, Tobias-Akash Shanker, Ehsan Homaei, Lloyd Fletcher, Robert Owen, Constantinos Franceskides, Shaocheng Ma, Ehsan Soodmand, Anastasia Briff, Kadir Can Cakici, Jose Manuel Cortés Cortés, Kashif Sherwani, Ester Comellas, Miguel Angel Ariza Gracia, Christian Schröder, Yohann Bala, Sebastian Bohm, Edoardo Borgiani, Emmanuelle Lefevre, Miguel Castilho, Christobel Gondwe, Mona Alimohammadi, Javier Palacio Torralba, Laia Albiol Sanchez, Marco Ferroni, Tereza Piglova, Monica Pergiovanni, Giuseppe Pisani, Giuseppe de Nisco, Giancarlo Serino, Dario Allegretti and Monika Ratajczak.
- 1 new corporate member: Nobel Biocare.
How to pay the ESB yearly membership fee
In order to avoid any confusion regarding the payment of the ESB membership fee, we remind you of the following:
- If you attended the World Congress in Boston, membership fees for 2015 were already included within the price of congress registration (if you properly selected “ESB member” in the WCB registration form).
- If you attend the ESB Congress in Prague in July, please remember to indicate you are affiliated with the ESB when you register. This way, your registration for the yearly Congress will automatically cover ESB membership for year 2016.
- If you do not attend the annual ESB congress, your membership will elapse at the end of the following year, and you will be required to pay your annual membership fee online.
- Members who allow their membership to lapse by not paying their membership fee for 2 consecutive years (i.e. neither paying online, nor by attending the annual ESB congress) will be maintained within the membership database for a period of 2 years, under the status of “resigned”.
For more details about membership payment rules, please visit the dedicated page.
To update/check your membership profile and fee payments, you just need to login in the ESB website and follow the link to the online payment page, on the right. The ESB website has been redesigned recently, but you can still login with your email address (the one you used to register for the ESB) and old password.