POST DOC IN MUSCULOSKELETAL BIOMECHANIK (PROF. PAHR) 40 HOURS (F/M/D) -2 YEARS POSITION
The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences (KL) is part of an academic and research community located at the Campus Krems, and includes a network of comprising teaching hospitals in St. Pölten, Krems and Tulln. The university offers degree programs in Human Medicine and Psychology and are tailored to the requirements of the Bologna model, opening the door to new, cutting-edge health professions. KL is committed to raising its profile in specific areas of biomedicine, biomedical engineering, and biopsychosocial sciences by entering into strategic academic and research partnerships with other institutions.
- Independent experimental research
- activities in the field of musculoskeletal biomechanics
- Publication activities and writing of applications for external funding Teaching and support in administrative tasks
- Supervision of Bachelor, Master and
- PhD students Administration and 1aintenance of the laboratory infrastructure
- Support of the laboratory head
- Completion of a suitable doctorate (e.g. mechanical engineering, physics, biomedical engineering, …)
- In-depth knowledge in biomechanical testing (material and/or implant testing incl. programming of measurement data analysis)
- Appropriate track record of publications in scientific journals as well as conference contributions.
- Experience with clinic-related research and imaging techniques (CT or MRI) would be an advantage
- Good German (or willingness to learn German in the short term) and very good English skills, both written and spoken Process-oriented, accurate, structured way of working with a strong ability to prioritize
- Open, resilient and flexible personality with a professional attitude
You can expect a challenging job in an internationally visible and highly motivated team -we offer flexible working hours, home office options, a paid lunch break, health care and many other benefits . The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences is dedicated to achieving a balanced mix of male and female academic and non-academic staff. Consequently, applications from female candidates are particularly encouraged. People with disabilities who meet the required qualification criteria are expressly invited to apply and are given special consideration. The minimum classification is € 3,700 (40 hrs) gross per month. Readiness for overpayment exists with appropriate experience and qualification. Fixed-term contract for 2 years, possibility of extension (path to permanency / tenure) in case of appropriate performance.
Applications should include a motivation letter, curriculum vitae and credentials and should be mailed by 22 nd of Feburary 2023 referring jobnumber “2301” to Ms. Christina Schwaiger to email@example.com