Our membership is increasing more and more. After the 23rd Congress held in Seville, the number of applications has importantly increased. Total membership is now 1246 members in total.
A very warm welcome to the 149 new members who have joined us since Spring 2017:
- 72 new active members: Paul Egan, Jorge Roces, Lorenzo Garcia, Cristian Parisi, Natalia Nuño, Choongsoo Shin, Stavroula Balabani, Khalil Ben Mansour, Irene Vignon-Clementel, Shahrzad Zandi, Lan-Yuen Guo, Christophe Meyer, Phil Heaton, Ali Abbasi, Souptick Chanda, Roberto Di Marco, Gil Serrancolí, Marta C. Mora, Daniela Valdez-Jasso, Christopher Hernandez, Mohamed Rachik, Christophe Sauret, Demetrios Venetsanos, In Gwun Jang, Michael Geiger, Honghee Yoo, Carlos Quental, Monica Armengol, Juana Mayo, Marina Leite Pimentel, Yannis Dimakopoulos, Andreas Reisinger, Marco Franzoni, Andrew Cookson, Giordano Valente, Cemre Su Kaya, Shervanthi Homer-Vanniasinkam, Mariya Antonova, Andrea Corvi, Sandra Geiger, Nicolas Vignais, David Jimenez-Cruz, Philippe Favre, Seyed Saeid Khalafvand, Davide Baroli, Sara Vasconcelos, Siamak Niroomandi, Justin Fernandez, Stefan Lehner, Kristina Daunoraviciene, Maria Letizia Raffa, Gennaro Vitucci, Thanaporn Tunprasert, Kevin Moerman, Robert Wallace, Mohsen Shafizadeh, Víctor Acosta Santamaría, Clemens August Kühn, Mathias Brieu, Katie Lindqvist Jones, Stoyan Stoytchev Stoyanov, Josef-Benedikt Weib, Yaoyao Fiona Zhao, Hans Kainz, Mariska Wesseling, André Vieira, Lisa Prahl Wittberg, Sourajyoti Basu, Mirit Sharabi, Marina Franulovic, Keiichi Takamizawa and Mahmut Pekedis
- 77 new student members: Omar Jarral, Begum Zeybek, Carlos Manuel Barbosa Rodrigues, Emanuele Vignali, Khalil Rachid, Aapo Ristaniemi, Paul Octavian Bolcos, Adedoyin Adeleye, Seyyed Hamed Hosseini Nasab, Qiang Zhang, Martin Frank, Markus A. Geith, Constantinos Franceskides, Veronica Carla Gonella, Francisco Merino-Casallo, Ricardo Coppel-Vizcarra, Armida Leticia Gómez Lara, Piyush Gaur, Junjie Zhao, Douglas Cartwright, Hananeh Younesian, Filippo Recrosi, Luis Gerardo Padrón Cabrera, Jorge Barrios Muriel, Gianluca Iori, Ángel Gabriel Vega-Artiles, Rossana Schipani, Ewa Bednarczyk, Maliheh Ghaneei, Juan Du, Elizaveta Koroleva, Javier Ortún-Terrazas, Moonjeong Kang, Christian Liebsch, Paola Tasso, Míriam Febrer-Nabría, Jan Gosiewski, Mathias Donnez, Marie Semaan, Haifeng Wang, Eléonore Perrin, Arsalan Marghoub, Bernard Michael Lawless, Sam Van Rossom, Justyna Miodowska, Nir Emuna, Barbara Lyson, Carl Muscat, Daniel Smolen, Pushpdant Jain, Immaculada Llop-Harillo, Ana Laura Puente Reyna, Ronja Schierjott, Milad Ghasemi, Shinya Abe, David Randall, Louis Parker, Laura Baumgartner, Elisabetta Monaldo, Andrea Rizzo, Andrea Menichetti, Pierre-Louis Ricci, Muhammed Masudur Rahman, Narges Aalinezhad, Yanfei Lu, Cassandra Kraaijenbrink, Elena Stavenschi, Andre Attard, Samuel Hybois, Wei Wang, Marco Curto, Matteo Mancuso, Hannah McGivern, Ahmed Abdelkader, Alba Roda Sales, Inés Santos and Fatemeh Fallahi Arezodar
Companies joining the ESB as Corporate members are giving a valuable financial support. This for instance enables the ESB to provide more travel grants for students to attend the yearly meeting, allowed creating the Mobility Awards, and new Corporate-sponsored best paper awards.
Currently, our Corporate members are: AMTI, Ansys, ßBeta, Materialise, MTS, Nobel Biocare and Taylor & Francis. If you know of any company that might be interested in joining us please contact the membership committee: email@example.com
How to pay the ESB yearly membership fee?
In order to avoid any confusion regarding the payment of the ESB membership fee, we remind you of the following:
- If you attend the annual ESB/WCB congress this year (Dublín), this will pay for your ESB membership until the end of the following year (2019).
- If you do not attend the annual ESB/WCB congress in Dublín, your membership will lapse at the end of the current year (2018). For the following year you will be required to pay your annual membership fee online.
- Members who allow their membership to lapse by not paying their membership fee for 2 consecutive years (i.e. neither paying online, nor by attending the annual ESB congress) will be maintained within the membership database for a period of 2 years, under the status of “resigned”.
For more details about membership payment rules, please visit the dedicated page.
To update/check your membership profile and fee payments, you just need to login in the ESB website and follow the link to the online payment page, on the right. The ESB website has been redesigned recently, but you can still login with your email address (the one you used to register for the ESB) and old password.