Instructions for poster presentations
Delegates presenting posters are kindly requested to send 1 slide for the flash presentation before June 26th to Joaquín Ojeda (firstname.lastname@example.org). That slide may contain a brief summary of your work with images, text and equations, but with no animations or effects, since it will be operated by the chairman.
That slide will be included in an overall Powerpoint presentation of the session. If we have not received the slide by that day, a blank slide will be displayed in your slot.
- Posters Exhibition Area is located on the Ground Floor. Posters will be exhibited during the whole congress.
- Each poster board has been assigned a number. The poster must be placed on the corresponding board (two posters per board), which will display the assigned number on it.
- Size: A0 vertical format (841 x 1189 mm; 33,1 x 46,8 inches).
- Schedule: posters will be placed from 2nd July at 09:00 to 4rd July at 15:00 and they must be removed on 5th July between 14:30 and 20:00. After that hour the remaining posters will be recycled.
Have your poster printed on site:
- We offer a service to have your poster printed on-site. This service allows attendees with accepted posters to send them by email so saving time and hassle. Do not worry about carrying your poster across the world - find it printed and neatly placed on your corresponding site!
- The price of the service is 50€ (VAT included) and the method of payment will be by Bank transfer:
- Please, send the poster in a Pdf file, real size A0 841x1189 mm, 8Mb maximum by email: email@example.com with the proof of the bank transfer. Posters will be printed on 130 g/m2 paper.
- Please indicate the email subject: POSTER + Five first words of the title
- The deadline to send the posters is June 27th.