Help and instructions for delegates
In July in Seville, the sun normally shines the whole day and maximum temperatures may range from 35 to 42ºC, with a daily average temperature around 30ºC. To enjoy your visit, please:
- Avoid staying outdoors for long periods of time, drink water and always stay hydrated.
- Do not forget to put sunscreen on and wear a hat (much better if it covers your neck).
- Wear natural fabrics (cotton, linen or silk) and light colours that do not absorb sunlight and keep your feet fresh by wearing sandals or light shoes.
- Stay indoors especially around lunch time.
- Always rest in the shade.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, soft drinks or spirits.
- Do not practice any kind of sport outdoors between 12:00 and 20:00
You can find more information about Seville at:
In order to take the delegates to the Congress Dinner on Tuesday 4th July, there will be a bus service from the following hotels:
AC Sevilla Torneo
NH Plaza de Armas
Residencia La Cartuja
Ribera de Triana
You can find a map of the hotels on the website: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1lCFRFvJ7kty6-cLDU8dGgxxC4Bo&ll=37.395734505486615%2C-5.990328449999993&z=14
Bus times will be specified in a few days.
Wifi is available on site:
Network name: "reinus-eventos". No login is needed. Password: "cabapalo17"
Cellular phones and Pagers
As a courtesy to all meeting attendees and speakers, cellular phones, pagers and other electronic devices must be operated in silent / vibration mode during sessions. No cellular phone conversations are permitted during sessions.
Taking pictures will not be allowed during sessions.
Secretariat Opening Hours
|Sunday 2nd July||Pre-courses:||08:00 – 18:30|
|Accreditation:||17:00 – 20:30|
|Monday 3rd July:||07:30 – 19:30|
|Tuesday 4th July:||08:00 – 19:00|
|Wednesday 5th July:||08:00 – 19:00|
A general certificate of attendance can be picked up at the Secretariat desk during opening hours (above).
The organisers accept no liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or for damage to property belonging to participants, incurred either during or as a result of the congress. Delegates are advised to take out their own travel insurance policies.