During the conference your poster will be exposed for one entire conference day. The date depends on the track your poster is assigned to, which can be found in the program.
- Your poster must be mounted on the poster board that has the same number as your poster ID. A guide to find this specific board will be published once the program is definite.
- The size of your poster should be A0 portrait (landscape will not fit !) but also an A1 portrait poster will be accepted.
- Velcro tape will be provided by the organizers.
- Posters should be mounted and dismounted at the following moments
|July 10||between 08.00-08.30||Between 18.00-19.00|
|July 11||between 08.00-08.30||between 18.00-19.00|
|July 12||between 08.00-08.30||between 18.00-19.00|
How to find your poster board
Based on your name and abstract I.D. you can find your poster board number, and day of the poster session, in the following list. In case of doubt, please visit the registration desk.
We are excited to inform you about an opportunity to complement your poster presentation at the upcoming ESB 2023 conference. In addition to your traditional poster, we invite you to create a short pitch video to accompany your work, which will be available online on our congress website. This will allow you to provide a brief overview of your research, share key findings, and engage with a wider audience.
The guidelines for the short pitch videos are as follows:
- Duration: please ensure that your video is not longer than 2 minutes. We encourage you to be concise and focus on presenting the most impactful aspects of your research.
- File size and format: use only MP4 format and keep the video size below 200 MB to ensure easy uploading and sharing.
- Content: The video should provide a brief summary of your research, emphasizing the key points you wish to highlight. Possible video ideas are:
- Presentation voiceover: prepare a visually appealing slide deck or a series of visuals that support your presentation, and provide a clear and engaging voiceover narration.
- Interactive poster walkthrough: film yourself standing next to your physical or digital poster, taking the viewers on a virtual tour explaining the key elements and highlighting significant findings.
- Personal introduction: record yourself speaking directly to the camera, introducing yourself and discussing the main aspects of your research.
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, please upload your video to the ESB2023 Conftool website by 25th June at the latest:
- Login to Conftool using the same login details as for abstract submission.
- Go to “Your submissions” and scroll down to “Submit Contribution”.
- Select the same submission track as your accepted poster (in case of doubt, please check the full program)
- Select “Poster pitch video” as Submission format.
- Fill out Information on Author(s) and Contribution details exactly the same as previously for your abstract.
- Upload your MP4 video and use ‘YOURSURNAME_ABSTRACTID_pitch.mp4’ as file name. The abstract ID must be the same as the corresponding abstract (see “Your submissions”).
Once we have received your pitch video, we will make it available on our congress website and provide you with a unique URL that directs to your video.
Once you have received your unique URL, you can generate a QR code that is linked to this URL and display (print) it on (as part of) your poster. In this way, congress participants can also view your pitch video at the congress by scanning the QR code on your poster.
QR codes can be generated for free using e.g. the following website.
We hope you will appreciate this initiative enabling additional visibility of your work and are looking forward to receiving your pitch videos!