- Two poster sessions will be held on July 12th from 14:00 to 15:00 and July 13th from 14:00 to 15:00, respectively according to the scientific program. The presence of one author during this virtual sessions is required to answer and interact with attendees.
- Each poster will be accessible for the whole duration of the Congress. A 3 minutes pre-recorded presentation will be available on the virtual congress platform together with the digital version of the poster.
- Each poster sessions will be provided with a dedicated chat for interaction between authors and attendees.
- All scientific topics will be covered during each poster session.
- One best poster award will be assigned for each scientific topic (see list below). The ESB poster award will be chosen among these best posters.
- All abstracts, including those initially submitted for an oral presentation, will be eligible for the poster awards.
Cardiovascular (Cardiovascular mechanics, Implants and devices for cardiovascular applications, Imaging for Cardiovascular applications, Computational methods for cardiovascular applications)
From Cellular to Tissue Engineering (Cellular biomechanics, Molecular biomechanics, Mechanobiology, Tissue Engineering)
Muscoloskeletal and Orthopaedics (Musculoskeletal Biomechanics, Spine, Imaging for muscoloskeletal applications, Impact/injury biomechanics, Implants and Devices for orthopaedic applications, Computational methods for orthopedic applications)
Tissue Mechanics (Hard tissue biomechanics, Soft tissue mechanics, Computational methods in tissue mechanics)
Locomotion and Rehabilitation (Human movement, Orthotics & Prosthetics, Sport Biomechanics, Ergonomics/Occupational biomechanics/Rehabilitation)
Emerging topics in Biomechanics (In silico trials, Verification, Validation and Uncertainties Quantification, Computational biology, Ageing, Additive Manufacturing for biomedical applications and Bioprinting, Biomechatronics and humanoid robotics)
General Biomechanics Topics (Biomaterials, Ocular, Respiratory, Dental, Biofluids, Animal Biomechanics, Reproductive Biomechanics)
- One best poster award will be assigned by the ESB-ITA. The award is limited to the poster authors belonging to the ESB-ITA. The committee will be chosen by the ESB-ITA executive board. The prize will consist in a free-entrance to the upcoming ESB-ITA national event.
Poster Track Chairs: Michele Marino (University of Rome), Claudio Chiastra (Politecnico di Torino), Veronica Cimolin (Politecnico di Milano), Giulia Luraghi (Politecnico di Milano), Francesca Berti (Politecnico di Milano)