Would you like to be the Editor of Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering (CMBBE)?
We are looking for a new Editor/Editorial Team to lead the editorial board of CMBBE. Applicants should have an academic background in biomechanics and biomedical engineering, specifically a high level of multidisciplinary knowledge across the fields of computational biomechanics, biomedical applications and numerical methods, as well as the passion to drive the journal forward.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for editorial oversight and decision-making on submissions. They will have authority to accept articles following successful peer review and will ensure that reviewers and authors adhere to the Journal’s Code of Publishing Ethics. For more information on the role of a journal editor, please click here.
Becoming the editor of a journal is a rewarding and fulfilling experience where you will extend your own networks, promote the research that you are passionate about, increase visibility of your own research and be recognized as a leading figure within the academic community.
Interested in applying? Here are the skills and attributes we would be looking for in a successful applicant:
· Someone who is active in the community with strong personal networks
- Confidence to engage with authors and researchers to solicit the highest quality submissions
- Strong organizational skills to ensure that submissions are handled in a timely manner
- The ability to foster positive working relationships with colleagues in the Editorial Board
- This position may be available as a co-editorship – please note your interest in this in your application.
Submitting your Application
If you would like to apply for the position please forward your CV to Ishtiaque Shams, Portfolio Manager, at Ishtiaque.Shams@tandf.co.uk.
Deadline for application is 31 October 2019.CMBBE is a leading Journal in the field with the aim to provide a means of communicating the advances being made in the area of computational biomechanics and biomedical engineering with the emphasis being placed on biomechanics. For more formation about the Journal please click here.