The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences (KL) offers a research position limited to 1 year in the Department of Anatomy and Biomechanics (Division Biomechanics, Head: Univ.-Prof. Dieter Pahr):
- Participation in the biomechanics research project: „BEST Mg Alloy. Biokompatible Elemente – Simulationen und Tests für Mg-Legierungen“.
- Usage of microcomputed tomography and mechanical testing on biodegradable metals.
- Programming of analysis software.
- Support in teaching activities.
- Bachelor or master degree in mechanical- or civil engineering, biomedical engineering, mechatronics, technical physics, or similar fields.
- Basic knowledge in mechanics and programming
- Self-responsible and reliable working approach
- Interest on scientific work
- Friendly and team oriented personality
You can expect a challenging job at a young university in a highly motivated team. The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences is dedicated to achieving a balanced mix of male and female academic and non-academic staff. Consequently, applications from female candidates are particularly welcome. The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is € 2.000,- (30h).
Applications should include a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and credentials and should be sent by e-mail by 31th July 2019 to Ms. Christina Schwaiger of the Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences, Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Straße 30, 3500 Krems, Austria (firstname.lastname@example.org).