- ORGANISATION/COMPANY: UNIVERSIDAD DE ZARAGOZA
- RESEARCH FIELD: Computational modeling
- RESEARCHER PROFILE: First Stage Researcher (R1)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE (PROVISIONAL): 30/10/2018 17:00 – Europe/Madrid
- LOCATION: Spain › Zaragoza
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: Temporary
- JOB STATUS: Full-time
- HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
- EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME: H2020 / ERC
- REFERENCE NUMBER: 742684
– Development of reaction-diffusion equations to simulate the behavior and activation of nanoparticles.
– Numerical development of glucose transport models.
– Simulation of tumour behaviour and experimental validation with in-vitro and in-vivo experiments.
– Numerical implementation of simulation of poroelastic behavior of tumor spheroids.
– Elaboration of summary reports and presentations (English preferentially).
– Preparation of scientific works and periodic reports.
– International mobility for collaboration in different research tasks.
- REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
Computer Science or Applied Mathematics : Master Degree or equivalent
Mechanical, Biomedical or Chemical Engineering: Master Degree or equivalent
Specific skill requirements
– Programming (C++, C and Python)
– Data analysis and representation (Paraview, matplotlib, MatLab)
– Basic knowledge of the mechanical and chemical bases of biological processes
– Basic knowledge as user of Finite Element softwares (Abaqus, Ansys, Comsol)
How to apply:
CV submission or further inquiries to Dr. Jose M. García Aznar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Provisional Deadline: December 23th 2018