In its quality as a Maria de Maeztu Center of Excellent the DTIC at University Pompeu Fabra accepts applications in the The postdoctoral fellowships programme, Junior Leader “la Caixa”
Especially, the Biomechanics and Mechanobiology Lab of the Barcelona Centre for New Medical Technologies (BCN MedTech) is looking for applicants in any of the following fields:
- Computational multiscale biomechanics
- Soft/hard tissue multiphysics
- Multibody dynamics and human movement analysis
- Computational systems biology of musculoskeletal, arterial and pulmonar tissues
- Image analyses and machine learning applied to computational biomechanics and systems biology
Should you be interested to apply, please contact Dr Jérôme Noailly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The postdoctoral fellowships programme, Junior Leader “la Caixa” aims to hire excellent researchers—of any nationality—who wish to continue their research career in Spanish or Portuguese territory. . Sponsored by Obra Social ”la Caixa”, the objectives of this programme are to foster high-quality, innovative research in Spain and to support the best scientific talents by providing them with an attractive, competitive environment in which to conduct excellent research.
The Junior Leader programme is divided into two different frames:
- Incoming: 22 postdoctoral fellowships for researchers of all nationalities. They will be offered a three-year employment contract to conduct a research project at accredited centres with the Severo Ochoa or María de Maeztu distinction of excellence, Institutos de Investigación Sanitaria Carlos IIII and units evaluated as excellent and exceptional by the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia of Portugal. For Spanish institutions, candidates must have resided in Spain less than 12 months in the last three years while for Portuguese institutions, candidates must have resided in Portugal less than 12 months in the last three years.
- Retaining: 11 postdoctoral fellowships for researchers of all nationalities to carry out research at any university or research centre in Spain or Portugal. For Spanish institutions, candidates must have resided in Spain more than 12 months in the last three years while for Portuguese institutions, candidates must have resided in Portugal more than 12 months in the last three years.
By means of a complementary training programme, these fellowships are intended to consolidate research skills and to foster an independent scientific career as an option for the future.
Deadline September 26th 2018!